Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Multiple Forks In My Road

Man I've got a lot of decisions to make. I'm looking into buying a place with my current roommate, we'll just split it down the middle, renting is for the birds. So do I take a major hit and buy or do I sit easy and rent?

I got a job offer at a great firm. The place I'm working at is cool too, but its just another should I stay or should I go, is the grass greener on the other side?

I had a 3 year relationship that has just about dissipated completely. I've got a different focus in my life and I also feel like V (my ex) has got to make some decisions about what will make her happy on her own. Its more of a wait and see but eventually it'll become a Should I go or should I stay? I mean the decision has already been made but every now and then I think about all the different outcomes and possibilities. In all honesty our relationship ended worse than some marriages (except the splitting everything down the middle). So yeah... another fork...

So as far as decisions go I've got Where I'm going to live? What I'm going to do with my life (work)? Who I'm going to be with (or not be with)? ...do those questions get any bigger? Everything is in complete lingo right now.

"The path to hell is paved with good intentions."

No comments: